What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, when accessing them. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, store and retrieve information on browsing habits or preferences of a user or your team to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, to be able to recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and make it as easy as possible for the user to navigate. The cookies are only associated to a user and his computer and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. The user can configure his browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to the user's preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient.
Depending on the period of time remaining active, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly. Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data obtained.
When you browse our website you can install the following cookies on your device:
- Registration Cookies: When the user enters our website and log in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Cookies analysis: They serve to study the behavior of users anonymously while browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. An information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser.